Dental Veneer Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Posted by ANTHONY CORBO DDS on Jan 21 2022, 03:35 AM
If you want to rapidly improve the appearance of your smile, dental veneers are the ideal answer. They are thin, clear coverings that are placed over the front or visible section of the teeth. When they're in place, they resemble your actual teeth and correct any dental flaws.
At Anthony G Corbo DDS in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, we provide these customized restorations to assist our patients to attain a faultless smile.
What Is the Purpose of Veneers?
Veneers can treat a wide range of dental flaws, including:
- Teeth that are stained and cannot be whitened with standard teeth whitening treatments
- Teeth that are worn or chipped
- Teeth that are crooked or malformed
- Large or unequal gaps or spaces between the front teeth
Who Are the Suitable Candidates for Dental Veneers?
A patient should meet the following criteria to be an ideal candidate for dental veneers:
- Have good oral health, with no dental problems, gum disease, or infections.
- Should maintain good dental hygiene and follow the dentist's oral care advice.
- Have a healthy layer of enamel.
If a patient has any dental problems or pre-existing disorders, they should be treated before the veneers are placed.
What Are the Benefits of Veneers for the Teeth?
- They are adaptable and can remedy cosmetic concerns including tooth discoloration, small teeth, and irregular spacing between teeth.
- They are custom-made to precisely match the form, size, and color of your actual teeth.
- They are easily absorbed by the gums and cause minimal irritation or inflammation.
- They aid in the concealment of dental disorders such as chips, cracks, and fractures, as well as orthodontic concerns such as misalignment and malocclusion.
- They are stain-resistant and will keep your smile dazzling for years.
- Its treatment is less intrusive than placing dental crowns and aids in the repair of damage caused by clenching and grinding.
- They are long-lasting and, if properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
- They improve your smile and your overall quality of life by increasing your self-esteem and confidence.
- They appear natural and mix in with the surrounding teeth.
- They give further protection to the teeth on which they are put.
- There is no downtime after the veneer operation, and you can continue your normal activities right away.
Dental veneers are a quick and easy way to get the smile you’ve always wanted. To learn more about them, contact Anthony G Corbo DDS at (954) 434-2234, or visit us at 13101 Old Sheridan St, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33330.